Friday, February 8, 2008

Just updating

We always get comments on his beautiful blue eyes....thought I'd get a photo to see if it was true! :)
Superbowl party with the Ruckers

It's been a relatively uneventful past few weeks. (Besides the fun birthday celebration/superbowl party we had on my birthday with the Ruckers. ...and the food poisoning I got the day before that to spoil Rudy's cute plans of taking me out for my bday.) Rudy's been going pretty solidly 8-5 in school this semester. He's seeing patients and even giving them shots! Yikes! He's going to get more practice with that when they get in groups and the students give each other shots! :) Doesn't that sound like fun?? I've just been having a blast with Tucker as he discovers the world. I love this age! He's learning a TON every day and being so dang cute about it! He's really trying to learn as many words as he can and tries to imitate everything Rudy and I do. It's really fun to watch him do Tae-bo with me! :) It's so fun to watch the personality start to really take shape. Speaking of taking shape...my belly is growing exponentially. I don't really grow much the first half of the pregnancy, but it's like a switch is turned on at week 21 and I make up for all the non-growing PLUS more! I think I'm already at volleyball status...I'm going to exceed basketball with this one!
Well, not much to talk about, just rambling because I CAN because Tucker is down for a nap and I actually get time to myself (not having to work during nap time on Friday's is a wonderful thing!) Life is good!

3 comments:

Ginny said...

Those are pretty darn blue...and that comes from someone who knows blue! Love you and your stinkin' cute family!

Michelle said...

Hey Melis, it's your ol' pal sunshine. You have the cutest family ever. Congrats on baby #2. I just had my first in October and thinking about #2 makes me a little uh . . . . well I won't say. No really I love being a mom. That Tucker is a cutie, and if you really only got to the size of a basketball with him, you are on my list. I swear, I felt like I was way past the basketball stage by 30 weeks or so, yikes. Anyway I hope you are doing well.

Ginny said...

OK...I gave you last Friday off...but it's Friday, and naptime...where's the newest update?!?!?! :-)