Friday, January 18, 2008

Baby Boy #2!


Yea for boys! We found out earlier this week that we're going to have another boy! Rudy couldn't be more excited and I love the idea. I was really totally happy with either since a girl would be fun because we don't have one and it'd be nice to have ONE girl...maybe :) but a boy is great because we have all the stuff already, they can share rooms for a while, and Tucker will have a buddy he'll be able to play with and wrestle with and fight with. Ahhh joy! :) So...now we just have to find a name. Then again, we could just wait and look around the hospital when we get there for the birth! Rudy likes that idea. :)

(I put up these pics believing that people actually know what in the world they're looking at! Good luck! ;)

I also created a blog of a few pieces of artwork with details in case anyone knows anyone who's looking for some 'custom art' in their life! :) the link is in the upper right corner. (shameless plug)

I haven't officially announced my pregnancy around these here parts. I'm still getting by playing stake women's basketball, but I really should stop soon since I don't really know how to not play hard. It's been so much fun though and a great outlet for me!
Rudy's going strong 7-5 (at least) pretty much every day. It's nice because he has less homework, but he sure isn't home as much. I can't decide what I'd prefer: home more but 'untouchable' or home less then really 'home' when he's done. All I know is that I'm grateful for Martin Luther King Jr. Day! :)

4 comments:

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

YEAH FOR HAVING TWO BOYS! Seriously, it is the best. Congrats! That's awesome. Don't worry, I am sure thegirls will come.

Ann-Marie said...

We're so excited for you!!! Congratulations~ :) I just started http://bountifulhigh2001.blogspot.com/ and thought maybe you could add it to your link list and let people know! :)

Tara said...

Yay!!! Congrats, Melissa, I found you through the new BHS blog. So fun to see your beautiful family and the new addition on it's way! ~Tara (Lyman) Kerr

Kandice said...

Congratulations! I heard from your sister that you were out near me. We need to get together. Good luck with the boys! They are the best.