Sunday, April 24, 2011

Monster Truck Rally!

So Monster Truck shows are something I never really had on my lifelong to-do list, but since being in Virginia and having two boys, I've now attended two!
We were able to go with some good friends and had a great time
And here's my two year old playing a monster truck game on my ipod while waiting for the next venue...Really?!
We were able to get up close and personal with some of the 'really cool' trucks!
Love quality family bonding time! ...and Grave Digger!

3 comments:

truck games said...

Its a very exciting games information that you give in your post i like it, when i play this i enjoy a lot.

satheysl said...

replica bags blog replica bags cheap replica bags online shopping india

Unknown said...

go right here www.dolabuy.su special info Bottega Veneta Dolabuy go now dolabuy louis vuitton