Sunday, April 24, 2011

Best Buds

I love my boys!  I love that they're such great friends!  They play so well together and have so much fun, whatever they're doing.  I'm so glad they have each other and we have them in our lives!

 They LOVE playing on the playground and can entertain each other for hours (mommy LOVES it too!! :) 

 They're fun, crazy and funny.
 and they're the best mess-makers I've ever met!

 They're handsome and loving...
and always keep things entertaining!
I hope you two will always be the best of buds!
I LOVE YOU BOYS!!

5 comments:

Rucker Family said...

What handsome, funny boys you have! Love the pics! Miss you guys and can't wait to see the new little girl soon!

Ginny said...

hello blogging?!? welcome back. they really are something else. i wanna play...

Sarah said...

They are pretty adorable!

DREA said...

I need a baby belly picture!

James and Summer said...

They are so awesome! True boys - what a blessing. And now - a girl - yay!