Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Yay for Ginny!

I love my family! I love my friends! I love when they're one in the same! This past week my sister Ginny came to Virginia to visit. Besides being one of my very best friends and someone I really look up to, she's an amazing mom of 5 and takes on more in one week than most humans do in a year! Needless to say after basement finishing, soccer gameing, mothering, teaching, tutoring, Young Womaning, single-parenting, and supportive wifeing for the past few months, her cute hubby, Dave, gave her 'paid vacation' from being all that she does and flew her out to be with us. Although she ran away from 5 kids to be with 2, I hope it was a fun break for her. We sure enjoyed her coming! While she was here, we hired her as our photographer to get some family shots that were waay overdue. I hope we were good customers for you, Gin ;) Nice when you can pay your photographer in backrubs and ice cream! :) But she did such a great job, I need some serious help deciding!! Any votes?




And these are just a FEW of the MANY great other shots she took.












We had some great fun, great food, great laughs, and great company, and made some great memories. Thanks Gin! We love you and miss you already!

6 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Wow~! Your pictures are FABULOUS! Good luck choosing--I think you should get them all!

Ginny said...

ahhh, shucks. *blush* you are overly generous. had an amazingly great time. thanks for having me and for laughing with me and sharing your cute kiddos with me too.

excited to see you again in a few weeks!!!

Sarah said...

Super cute! Your boys are getting so big!!!

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

Your sister did a great job! The pictures are beautiful.

Michelle said...

what a cute family, great pictures.
ps. love the pumpkin, I would have given you the cruise for sure.

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://zagyzago.the-best-free-web-hosting.com/fegufi.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life