Monday, March 30, 2009

My 9 month old just won his first award!!

There's nothing more disgusting than discovering your child eating their own poop.... unless you find them eating SOMEONE ELSE'S POOP! Congrats Cooper! You just got the MOST DISGUSTING award! You beat out last years winner... the "what are you chewing on? oh, just a used band-aid I found on the playground" award, won by Tucker.

I changed Tucker's poopy diaper, wrapped it up good, then chased after him to have him finish getting his clothes on. When I came back down the hall-about halfway-there was an extremely unpleasant aroma, followed by the horrendous site of my 9 month old with brown goopy hands, feet, and MOUTH.
UUUUUUGGGGHHHHHH.....
my gag reflex and bottle of sanitizer sure got their exercise today!

I apologize that there aren't any pictures...wait, no I don't.

6 comments:

m_and_m said...

Ooooooohhhhh. I had one of those days. I was running to the OB/GYN, early preggo with #2, and while I was getting ready, #1 got into one of his diapers. It took me a while to figure out how/what happened.

I cried at the doc's office, sure my son would die on my watch. It was not the last time he did that, either....

You have my deepest sympathies!

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

Melissa, I hope you got some kind of award too! You deserve an award for cleaning it all up and keeping positive about it all! Yuck!!!!!

That counts or at least ties with Jen's for the grossest story I have ever heard!

Don't tell too many people or remind Tucker about it. We wouldn't want for Cooper to at some future time to be known as "Cooper the boy who eats poop."

Poor little buddy! That must have been so sick for him too!

Let's hope tomorrow starts off way better!

Ginny said...

sorry i am still laughing...was totally expecting pictures, though. totally disappointed! :-) love you and love your attitude!!

Clayton and Amber said...

All I can say is "no, no, no". That is horrible AND horribly funny! I love you Mags, I'm glad you survived the clean up! I would have died!

Bry and Rach said...

I do have to say...I am gagging a little...but laughing too! You can't help but laugh right? Otherwise we would go totally crazy!

Michelle said...

Ahhhhh, I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry or just gag. I guess I won't complain about Bronson eating dog food anymore, (but for some reason they won't eat their dinner, I don't get it)
I'll just turn this into a warning for myself. Silly Boyz!