Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Daddy's a Dentist!!

Tucker recently got to go to the dentist for the first time...which, in this case, was going to see Daddy! He was a stellar patient (guess the fear factor is suppressed a little when it's your dad). And look Ma! No cavities! :)

He pretty much just kept his mouth open the entire time, whether Rudy was working on it or not.
Listening intently to daddy/doctor's instructions on how to take care of his teeth.

What a great dentist... AND daddy! :)Some random pics of cute boys... this is one of Tucker's favorite hang out spots. After a long day, it's nice to have some quiet time alone...in the dryer.
He's ready for his GQ.

3 comments:

Clayton and Amber said...

Happy Birthday on the 3rd Missy! And I love the dentist pictures. I took Tyler for the first time last week and his experience wasn't as "happy". He wouldn't open his mouth or sit in the chair. Can Rudy help us?! Ha ha So cute!

Ann-Marie said...

I love your background! I finally posted those instructions if you're still interested. Good job on having fabulously good looking boys! :)

Michelle said...

Cute pics Mis, I wish my dad was a dentist too.