Monday, February 2, 2009

Anyone need their carpets cleaned??

Cleaning Services:
Novice carpet cleaner looking for jobs in the area. Recently fired from cleaning job when owner said I made it TOO clean! (can you believe that?) She didn't appreciate the hard work it was to pour ALL 20 oz of Johnson's Baby Bath into the carpet and rub it all in. She even fired me halfway through the job before I got to add in the lotion. She apparently didn't like my methods, and proceeded to pull buckets of foam from of the carpet for the next 3 hours! All I have to say is, BOY am I good!! You've never SEEN a CLEANER PATCH OF CARPET!! Will work for cookies, dum-dums, or Lightning McQueen cars. Please feel free to take a look at my work and my profile below.
Step 1 to my unique cleaning system: Empty 90% of the bottle onto relatively concentrated area then throw the rest around the room. (hitting furniture and walls is an added bonus.)

Just LOOK at my great rubbing method to make sure ALL of that gooey soap gets DEEP into the carpet fibers!After emptying bucket of foam #17. My, look how those suds just stay around!

Here's my profile photo...Need I say more?

Call today and ask for Tucker!

5 comments:

Ginny said...

wasn't that a cute way of recording a beast of a friday adventure!?!? I suppose it could have been worse (say...blood or something) but I've cleaned a lot of toddler messes in my day and none has ever taken 3 hours (unless you count time at the er with the mess maker...). anyway, glad you can laugh about it already!!!

James and Melissa said...

I love it!! I also learned I have a talent for deep cleaning one patch of carpet (mine is thanks to my husband though!). I figured it's a nice talking point when you sit on the couch and look right down at a glowing piece of carpet! I hope all is well with your adorable family!

Clayton and Amber said...

NO HE DIDN'T!!! So funny. I must say that most of my carpet cleaning skills come because of Mack's spitting up problems (reflux). We have dark brown carpet and I see patches of white crust everywhere. Can Tucker help?!

m_and_m said...

All sorts of funniness. Not for you, but what a great post and pic!

Sarah said...

LOL! Gotta love toddlers!