Wednesday, April 7, 2010

There's something magic about spring...



...And easter with small kids...



...and time outside together as a family -- yay for General Conference weekend! (although, extended family was greatly missed, as they always are!)




...And there's something magic about a handsome man taking time out of his busy schedule to volunteer at the local elementary schools to share his 'performance talent' with young, eager listeners! :) Love you, Babe!


Life is really good...and there's something about warm sunshine, birds chirping, and flowers blooming that just makes it GREAT! I love Spring!!!

6 comments:

jaredandjen said...

I love the playgroup picture. Kids are great. Cooper is sooo cute eating that cupcake.

Sarah said...

Ya I wouldn't know. I still have some snow in my yard! :( They say it's April but I don't believe it.

Amber said...

Cooper is getting so big!! That post makes me miss spring...it's coming...I think.

James and Melissa said...

Isn't spring wonderful! I love that Rudy read to the elementary school kids--that is so sweet! Where are you headed when he's done with school?

Ginny said...

didn't you know that you are supposed to save all volunteering until your kids are actually in the school so you can actually earn the brownie points?? sillies! :-)

fun pics. you were missed as well. always are.

Debbie said...

Your great melissa! im sad u guys will be leaving so soon!