Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Rudy's White Coat Ceremony


On October 5th, Rudy was officially 'coated' at the White Coat Ceremony. He can now officially see patients! (scary! :) Mom and Dad Wolf came out to be there for the ceremony and celebrate an early Christmas with us. They were so generous and we had a lot of fun going to D.C. for a couple of days and playing the Wii! (Thanks guys!) We've been having a lot of fun with the Wii lately. Rudy and I use it for our nightly exercise-- boxing, playing tennis, etc. It's a nice 'out' when we can't go out because Tucker's asleep. Now, if only Rudy could figure out how to STUDY with the Wii! :)


Tucker enjoying one of his Christmas presents: A backpack monkey with parent leash! Woo hoo!

We had a chance to see lots of D.C. sights as well as go through the White House.

Walking around D.C. 'dragging' a very asleep Tucker in the stroller . Rudy had to keep him behind him and tipped up so he'd stay asleep.

Missy beating Rudy at Wii Boxing (I guess all that Tae-bo really paid off! ;)

6 comments:

m_and_m said...

Congrats, Mr. White Coat!

We miss you guys!

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

Melissa!
Holy Moly! It was SO nice to check out your blog! We have one too, so check it out, and we can be blogging buddies! cmsmithfam.blogspot.com

Yeah for Blogs!

~Mindy (Miles) Smith

KRISTIN BELL said...

Melissa!!! I miss your guts. I am new to the blogging world too. It's kinda fun. Check out ours so you can meet Maci Kae! I tried to get a hold of you to get addresses but you didn't call back or answer e-mail... I probably need updates. Anyway, it is ragnarfamily.blogspot.com.
Love ya

Paul and Rachel said...

Melissa,
I was so excited to see all that is going with you and to see your cute little boy!! He is darling. It seems like it has been ages since I last saw you (well I guess it has). Thanks for sharing. All of these new blogs inspired me to create our own. paulandrachelanderton.blogspot.com
Good luck with your cute new house!

Rachel (Error) Anderton

natalie said...

Hey Melissa. This is Natalie Beal. Quincy just sent me the email about your blog! This is such a fun way to keep in touch and stay updated! We love the pics of the family! Our blog is quincynatalie.blogspot.com
I am so glad we got to see you guys a couple weeks ago. We should do it again and make a trip to the temple. Love,
Quincy Natalie and Porter

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read this blog. Thank author for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.